Win a copy of Nikon Ambassador, Brett Florens’ brand new book – “Destination Dubai” How to Photograph a Wedding from Start to Finish!
All you have to do is book for a Nikon School workshop or excursion coming up in May or June and post your best wedding or portrait photograph taken with your Nikon camera on Instagram, tag @iamnikonsa and #WinWithNikonSA.
Get your friends to vote for your image because we will be selecting a winner with the most votes, as well as an Editor’s choice winner.
What are you waiting for? Get snapping with your Nikon camera!
The competition will commence on Monday, 15 May 2017 and will close on Friday, 26 May 2017 at 12h00 midday (“the competition period”).
The winner will be announced on 31 May 2017 on the Nikon South Africa Instagram page.
How to Enter:
To enter this competition the entrants must:
- Book for a Nikon School workshop or excursion coming up in May/June 2017 – book online at www.nikonschool.co.za
- Capture an original and creative wedding or portrait photograph with your Nikon camera.
- VERY IMPORTANT: All images must be shot with a Nikon camera.
- Entries must be submitted via Instagram by uploading the image on your personal profile, tagging @iamnikonsa and using the hashtag #WinWithNikonSA. All entrants MUST state which camera model and settings were used to capture the image, as well as which workshop/excursion was booked for.
- The prizes and/or any parts thereof, are non-transferrable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash or equivalent;
- The organisers’ decision regarding any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions, including the determination of the winner, is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The organizers or their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
- By entering the competition, entrants give Nikon in South Africa the right to use their image on social media, should their entry be the winning image.
- Please note: No explicit images, images portraying racism or any offensive images will be tolerated. Any images not complying with these terms will be reported on Instagram and automatically be disqualified.
- CLICK HERE for more information about the book.