Would you like to have your image displayed in Nikon Centurion? Participate in our monthly Nikon Assignments and you could be one of seven lucky photographers who will get the opportunity to have their image displayed. Each Nikon Assignment will have a unique theme to challenge photographers to get creative and use their photographic skills.
For this Nikon Assignment, we invite you to share your best photos showing the yellow colour as the focus colour in the composition. From portraits and studio shots to architecture, objects and animals; be creative and share how you capture the colour yellow.
*Photos must be submitted in portrait format. Not landscape.
Submit an image showcasing YELLOW.
To participate in the assignment, you must:
- SNAP – Take a CREATIVE photograph of the colour YELLOW.
- GRAM – Post your image on Instagram and/or Facebook.
- TAG – Add the hashtag #MyNikonAssignment and #NikonYellow and tag Nikon SA in the photo caption.
- FOLLOW – Follow @IamNikonSA on Instagram and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/nikonsouthafrica
Your entry must be published on Instagram/Facebook during the assignment dates (13 – 31 March 2020).
Images posted before or after the assignment dates will not be considered.
Seven lucky photographers will get the opportunity to have their images on display in the Reception area at Premium House in Centurion in the month following the assignment.
Who can participate
You must be a South African resident, however, your “YELLOW” image can be taken anywhere in the world, but must be taken with a Nikon camera.
Please note that your Instagram account must be set to public.
By participating, you agree to let Nikon South Africa use your image on social media at a future date. Any images used will be credited.
The top 7 images will be judged on these three categories:
- Image quality – composition, lighting, focus etc.
- Emotional reaction – surprise, awe, joy, wonderment etc.
- Content – how well is the THEME used to enhance the image?
Terms & Conditions
- Participants must follow ALL the steps mentioned above to qualify for the award.
- The awards/prizes and/or any parts thereof, are non-transferrable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash or equivalent;
- The organisers’ decision regarding any matter concerning the assignment and/or arising out of these terms and conditions, including the determination of the seven photographers, is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The organizers or their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the assignment or award.
- By participating in the Nikon assignment, participants give Nikon in South Africa the right to use their photo on any of the Nikon South Africa social media platforms.
- Please note: No explicit images, images portraying racism, violence or nudity, or any offensive images will be tolerated. Any photo not complying with these terms will be reported on Facebook and/or Instagram, deleted and automatically be disqualified.