Nikon Z50 Competition with Richard Haubrich
Nikon Z50 + 16-55mm lens
The competition will run in two phases.
Phase I (Qualifying Round) where a Top 5 will be selected, will commence on Saturday, 01 August 2020 and will close on Wednesday, 30 September 2020 at 12:00 (midday).
The top 5 will be announced on Thursday, 1 October 2020.
Phase II (Final Round) will commence on 1 October 2020 and will close on 31 October 2020 at 12:00 (midday).
How to Enter:
1. Follow & like @iamnikonsa.
2. Channel for entries: Instagram
3. The competition will run in two phases:
– Phase I:
01 August 2020 to 30 September 2020.
Top 5 entries will be selected.
– Phase II:
1 October 2020 to 31 October 2020.
Top 5 to create another video using the Z50.
4. Create a 90 sec video explaining how the Nikon Z50 can help you grow as a creator/vlogger.
5. Post the video on Instagram and tag @Iamnikonsa and use the following line and hashtags: Shot on a Nikon Z50, #ZCreators, #ZCreators_ZA
6. The judging panel will consist of our seven (7) Nikon in South Africa Z50 Influencers.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Nikon Z50 Competition is open to photographers residing in South Africa.
2. All of the steps must be followed in order to qualify for the prize.
3. Entries can be shot on any brand and/or device and are limited to two (2) entries per person and have to be your own work.
4. Nikon and its affiliated group of corporations and authorised distributors shall be granted exclusive licence and all necessary rights to use, publish, communicate and reproduce the entry content on any worldwide online platforms and media including, without limitation, Nikon’s official websites and social media platforms, print platforms and media, without limitation.
5. From all entries submitted, our panel of judges will select five (5) finalists during Phase I of the competition, whereby a final winner will be selected during Phase II.
6. The prizes and/or any parts thereof, are non-transferrable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash or equivalent.
7. The organisers’ decision regarding any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions, including the determination of the winner, is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The organisers or their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
8. Winners shall use the prize at own risk. Nikon in South Africa and its agents shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
9. Please note that no explicit videos, videos portraying racism or any offensive content will be tolerated.
10. Any expense(s) which may result from the possession of and/or use of the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. Any costs incurred in the making of the video, are for the sole cost/expense of the entrant.
12. The photographer will sign off all rights for this content to Nikon South Africa to be used for its advertising and marketing purposes (ATL/ BTL), globally and in perpetuity to promote the Nikon line-up.
13. By entering the competition, you accept the above Terms and Conditions.
14. Nikon South Africa and Premium Brand Distributors reserves the right to change the terms & conditions of the competition without prior notice.
* No staff, affiliates of Premium Brand Distributors or the relating brands may enter.